Monday, July 15, 2013

Kreator

German thrash legends Kreator have been at it since the mid '80s and are criminally underrated in my opinion.  I am not really sure why but I suppose it is because they are not American.  They have gotten more melodic over the years and have also maintained their heaviness.  Another band, like Testament, who kept the thrash level high even as the years went by.  Recently Kreator have tried to team up with fellow German bands Destruction and Sodom to create the Teutonic Big 3 but currently they are doing the festival thing in Europe.  Their most recent album Phantom Antichrist is killer but I couldn't resist posting the Violent Revolution video...it's one of my favorites.  If you are a thrash fan and you don't know Kreator, then get on it!

Hail and Horns

http://kreator-terrorzone.de/home

No comments:

Post a Comment